Information for Current Students
Learn and complete your Professional MS Bioinformatics degree!
The links below outline the core curriculum, list recommended electives, and describe other curricular options of interest to MS Bioinformatics students.
- Core Curriculum
- Recommended Electives
- Example 3-Semester Schedule
- Management of Technology Certificate Program
Do research and get professional experience!
Although the program has no thesis requirement, virtually all students perform research with faculty at Georgia Tech, as well as professional internships and co-op work experiences. International students must register with Cooperative Education office to work off-campus.
- Computational Biology Faculty GRA awards for MS BINF students
- Graduate Co-op and Internship Office
- List of Internship Opportunities (link to RIT website)
Polish your resume and interviewing skills, get a job!